Torres & Ribelles was founded in 1914 when two enterprising young men acquired an old factory in Seville. It was first located in the old quarter in the middle of the 19th century, near to the “Real Maestranza de Caballería”.
Due to the celebration of the Latin American exhibition of Seville in 1929, we increased exports of our products to international markets which focused mainly on Latin America. This activity enabled us to develop and grow quickly. We had to move the location of the factory three times due to this continuous progress. Last time was in 1991 when we inaugurated the modern and current factory in which we use new technologies and one of the most advanced and hygienic measures of the market as regards to production and packing processes. Due to the constant development of the product acceptation and the penetration in new markets, we decided to build a new warehouse as an extension of the new factory and offices.
Our factory is in a continuous process of modernization and improvement of both machinery (introduction of new production lines and adapting the existing ones to the new packaging formats), and in terms of facilities. Our goal is always to satisfy our client´s needs.
Due to our desire to grow by entering in new markets and consolidating the existing ones, we commercialise our oils in five continents.
Exports to countries in Europe, Africa and Asia are managed from our offices in Seville, located in the same place as our factory. In Puerto Rico (USA) we have a commercial branch, in charge not only of the control and development of promotional and marketing activities but also of international sales of our products.
We export our products to the countries detailed below:
- South Africa
- Virgin Islands
- Dominican Republic
- Puerto Rico